Salary £20,000 to £25,000
Location North Leeds
About the post–
POST- are looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Aftersales Administrator for a high end kitchen business, based in North Leeds.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Booking delivery appointments for kitchen cabinetry, appliances, solid surfaces and splashbacks with the relevant suppliers.
- Receiving and filtering Kitchen related customer queries across all channels.
- Recording and monitoring customer correspondence leaving a digital-trail in customer journal
- Updating status list for customers and reporting back to the business
- Collating orders and payments to ensure correct invoices are paid
- Handling customer warranty claims across the relevant channels
- Liaising with MD’s Office to ensure that escalated cases are resolved promptly
What we need from you–
- Experience as an Aftersales Administrator
- Experience as a Kitchen Aftersales Administrator would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in designing German kitchens would be desirable.
- Experience managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Experience working to deadlines.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
What you’ll get–
- £20,000 to £25,000
- Free Parking
- Family Run Business
Please apply for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.