Location Croydon , Surrey
About the post–
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE100 business in their search for an exceptional Key Account Manager.
Our client's brand is exceptionally powerful and their culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees incredibly well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts, with a focus on exceptional service
- Achieving targets for the delivery of new products to key accounts
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
- Completing quarterly customer satisfaction audits
- Conducting regular account reviews to demonstrate our client's value and return on investment
- Conducting product training with key account staff to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products
- Consistently ensure all key accounts have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to the Area Director
- Participating in on-going training to ensure you are continually improving your sales skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your Telesales and Customer Service colleagues to offer exceptional service
What we need from you–
- Ideally you'll come from a successful Account Management background, within the advertising, digital marketing, technology platform or digital industry.
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have been training in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into field based account management.
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear work ethic.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of Central London
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Manager or Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
What you’ll get–
- £40,000 Basic Salary
- Achieveable, uncapped £15,000 OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.