POST Recruitment are partnering with a popular, market-leader in their search for an ambitious Account Manager to join their most successful Divisional Sales Team.
Our client is a respected national brand and have dominated their industry for over 20 years, but continue to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, with a fantastic culture for learning and professional development.
Your role as an Account Manager is hugely important within the business. As a market-leader our client sells on value not price and therefore your role will be to demonstrate ROI, retain business and sell additional services that deliver outstanding returns for our client's customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of local key accounts, applying a best practice account management process in order to get the most out of our client's customers
- Meeting customers both in the field and via virtual meeting platforms
- Achieving targets for the delivery of new products to key accounts
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
- Completing quarterly customer satisfaction audits
- Conducting regular account reviews to demonstrate our client's value and return on investment
- Conducting product training with key account staff to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products
- Consistently ensure all key accounts have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to the Area Director
- Participating in on-going training to ensure you are continually improving your sales skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your Telesales and Customer Service colleagues to offer exceptional service
- Basic Salary Negotiable up to £45,000
- £15,000 OTE, which is uncapped and guaranteed for the first 4 months on joining
- Fully-expensed Company Car (Not car allowance)
- Company Fuel Card
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays with option to buy and sell additional days
- Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Share Save Scheme
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fantastic market-leading business who have a track record of building exceptional teams and rewarding hard-working employees, with both remuneration and career progression.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.