POST Recruitment are partnering with a popular, market-leader in their search for an Account Manager to join their most successful Divisional Sales Team.
Our client is a FTSE100 business who has had significant market growth since their launch in 2000 and now dominate their industry.
As a field-based Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a designated customer base and will be expected to effectively retain and grow the accounts using leading data and insight. You will carry out regular reviews with your customers, analysing account performance and selling in their portfolio of digital advertising and marketing products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of local key accounts, applying a best practice account management process in order to get the most out of our client's customers
- Meeting customers both in the field and via virtual meeting platforms
- Achieving targets for the delivery of new products to key accounts
Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
- Completing quarterly customer satisfaction audits
- Conducting regular account reviews to demonstrate our client's value and return on investment
- Conducting product training with key account staff to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products
- Consistently ensure all key accounts have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to the Area Director
- Participating in on-going training to ensure you are continually improving your sales skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your Telesales and Customer Service colleagues to offer exceptional service
- Basic Salary Negotiable between £40,000 - £45,000
- £15,000 OTE, which is uncapped and guaranteed for the first 4 months on joining
- Fully-expensed Company Car (Not car allowance)
- Company Fuel Card
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays with option to buy and sell additional days
- Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Share Save Scheme
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fantastic market-leading business who have a track record of building exceptional teams and rewarding hard-working employees, with both remuneration and career progression.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.