POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE250 business in their search for an exceptional Area Sales Director.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Area Sales Director to join a fantastic business that rarely recruits externally at this level.
You will be responsible for implementing and developing a strategic plan to develop accounts and achieve targets with our client’s customers.
You will achieve this by coaching, developing, motivating, planning and supporting a growing team of Account Managers.
A key part of this role is to contribute to and share the strategic direction of the business, demonstrate leadership and to act as role model supporting company values across your team.
What you'll be doing:
- Inspire your team by communicating a clear vision of what is expected, role modelling the required behaviours and creating the right environment for your team to deliver the account plans and achieve targets / objectives
- Have a plan, set objectives & help your team define their own area plans to achieve targets and objectives.
- Appraise the performance of individual team members to ensure they are focused on activities that support great account management & regional objectives that add value to the business and that of our customers.
- Identify and maintain resource requirements for own area in relation to turnover, absence, and recruitment to meet resource plan and succession planning.
- Develop relationships with key customers and influencers in your area.
- Conduct regular and effective coaching & 1-2-1’s and performance management.
- Develop your team through identification of learning needs to enable them to reach their full potential in line with company objectives.
- Provide an on-going training programme as needed to drive the business plan and develop individuals. .
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- Identify and maintain resource requirements for own regional area
- £82,500 Basic Salary
- Car, Laptop, Phone etc
- Achievable, uncapped £10,000 OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.