Our client is a growing digital agency based in Leeds City Centre. They’ve been established for over 5 years and have a full time team of 15. They’re passionate about providing a 1st class service and have exciting plans for further growth in 2017.
Purpose of Job:
If you want to be Client Services Director for a leading regional agency, this role will get the right person to that level very quickly.
You will be responsible for ensuring everything is delivered on time and within budget to the high standards that our client is renowned for.
As a digital Client Services / Account Manager, you should have solid experience of digital processes and solutions, ideally with some CMS experience.
You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches.
You’ll work closely with the various teams to make sure that our client successfully delivers work both on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which they are renowned for.
You will also be contributing to business growth and developing accounts and relationships.
- Providing excellent client service to all clients
- Presenting confidently and taking control of meetings
- Proactive reporting and idea generation
- Overseeing your accounts on a day to day basis ensuring our client deliver’s on their promises
- Understand your client and their business
- Anticipating and solving your client’s problems
- Understand the bigger picture of the agency and the client
- Supporting the Director on management and development of accounts
- Ensuring a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Gaining a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including stakeholders
- Responding to client briefs and delivering strong proposals
- Delivering and overseeing work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Ensuring you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery
- Keeping up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Contributing to the monitoring and meeting of monthly revenue targets
- Demonstrating digital knowledge and enthusiasm to clients and within the agency
- You’ll love developing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Ability to take lead on projects
- Be extremely organised and a multi-tasker
- An eye for detail to ensure quality output
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Understand, interpret and challenge client requests
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Financially astute and ability to manage budgets
- Awareness of agency processes
- Understanding of digital terminology and processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital
- Friendly and approachable
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator with the ability negotiate and resolve issues
- Aware that planning and attention to detail are key
- Keen interest in the technical side of a project
- Unflappable and calm under pressure
This is an outstanding opportunity to for a Junior Account Manager, Client Services Executive or equivalent to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of industry leading experts.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Progession to Client Services Director within 3 years
- Forward thinking, successful Digital Agency
- Leeds City Centre
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.