POST Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing SME in Leeds.
The business is split into 4 specialist divisions, who are successful within both B2C and B2B markets.
Working with the Group Marketing Director, you will shape and execute a new digital marketing strategy for the group to drive profitability and growth across key sectors.
What else you will be doing:
- The business is bringing in a new CRM (Salesforce), so you will be tasked with automating processes and improving efficiencies.
- Creating and delivering a calendar of digital activity.
- Growing market penetration in key sectors, utilising the most effective online channels and creative techniques available with a focus on generating leads which are passed to the sales teams to convert.
- Project managing web development, working in collaboration with the in-house PHP dev team
- Managing external digital, search and PR agency relationships, ensuring the best possible ROI is achieved on PPC, Display, SEO, CRO, PR and Content.
- Plan and implement the promotional email plan, working closely with the content and design teams to develop all creative and content. Ensure emails are on brand and on message.
- Reporting on all marketing campaigns on a monthly basis, presenting return on investment figures and recommendations for improvement.
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic
- Free Parking
- Bonus Potential
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours are 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
This is an awesome opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Marketing Executive, looking for an chance to join a growing business and have a significant impact on the business’ success.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.