Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Location Castle Donnington
About the post–
POST– are working with a national retailer and they have experienced an incredible amount of success, leading to rapid growth and expansion. They are now seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and contribute to their amazing success story.
Reporting to their Commercial Director, you will be responsible for building an effective digital marketing strategy and delivering best of breed digital marketing campaigns to achieve your goals.
- Full control of both online and offline marketing strategy.
- Developing SEO and PPC strategy and assisting with the implementation of both.
- Creating and managing link building strategies, content marketing strategies, social media presences and email marketing campaigns.
- Conducting regular health checks and ensuring website accuracy.
- Analysing both pre and post-sale data and deliver recommendations to the Commercial Director.
- Ensuring all the advertising is FCA compliant.
- Keeping up to date with new web technologies and online trends.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and sharing this information with the Commercial Director.
- Constantly looking for areas for the company to improve UX.
- Managing events and PR.
- Producing marketing collateral, both digital and traditional.
- Exploring new opportunities across digital and offline to target prospect audiences.
- Monitoring campaign performance.
- Manage and update the Product Showroom.
- Managing all imagery, both traditional and CGI.
- Project management.
- Managing and motivating a growing team.
- Collaborating with the Account Management Team, Logistics Team and Commercial Team to ensure the customer is at the heart of the business's strategy.
What we need from you–
- Over 3 years experience within Digital Marketing, preferably coming from an eCommerce background, as either a Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Executive or an eCommerce Manager.
- You'll love putting the customer at the heart of your strategy and will enjoy seeing your hard work turn into sales and brand love.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to influence using data and insight.
- Brilliant MS Excel skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for a Digital Marketing Manager, eCommerce Manager, or Senior Digital Marketing Executive to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of industry leading experts.
What you’ll get–
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Forward thinking Company
- Free Parking
- Career Progression
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.