POST- Recruitment are representing a leading Financial Services business in their search for an exceptional Internal Account Manager.
Based internally at our client's flagship office in Wakefield, you'll be supporting highly experienced Business Development Managers, ensuring their clients experience the highest levels of service and support.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
The average tenure of their sales team is over 7 years, which demonstrates their ability to attract and retain the best talent.
Your role will be sales focussed, building long-term relationships with clients in order to build a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Maintaining regular contact with the sales people working across all of the partners within the area, developing relationships across their whole business and promoting our client's offer.
- Proactively delivering new business opportunities by promoting the use of our client amongst the partner sales teams.
- Providing support (via telephone, emails etc.) to managed partners (and their customers) in order to close and then facilitate the processing of specific opportunities.
- Ensuring finance opportunities are maximised and that operations are provided with all the information they need to process opportunities.
- Actively targeting new channel partners and convert these opportunities into new partnerships.
- Achieving access to business pipelines and future opportunities within the partners.
- Ensuring that the Business Development Managers are kept fully up to date on activity/performance and to provide reports on activity as and when required by management.
- Ensuring sales targets for each partner and the overall area are met or exceeded at all times.
- Having excellent knowledge and awareness of our client's products and services and ensuring that the whole range is offered to all our client's partners.
- To have excellent knowledge and awareness of our client's market and competitors.
- Salary: Up to £25,000
- OTE: £6,000 minimum once established, but most Account Managers are earning considerably more.
- Development: Clear path to become a Senior Account Manager
- Location: Wakefield
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.