POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join our client, an award winning global technology consultancy. They are looking to expand their growing team with a talented Marketing Manager to develop and implement a disruptive marketing strategy that will excite and engage their clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with the CEO, COO and others you will deploy successful B2B marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention.
- Identify, connect and communicate with decision makers and influencers on LinkedIn and other relevant B2B platforms..
- Identify conference and networking opportunities.
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies).
- Conduct market research with existing and potential clients to help generate relevant content.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Organise and broadcast our podcasts to an in-market audience.
- Assist in monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed by the Sales Director.
£35,000 + Basic
Excellent growth potential getting in early with a rapidly growing scaleup
Remote role - Client was sucessfully working remotely before COVID and have 120 across the world