POST- are have a fantastic opportunity for a highly-organised Sales Support Administrator to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing & distribution business based in a newly refurbished office in Farsley, Leeds.
Our client is a leader in their field, selling their products across 70+ countries. They have a reputation for quality design and consistency alongside great customer service.
With a positive 'can-do’ attitude and the ability to work well and accurately in a busy environment, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will need to multi-task across various disciplines and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
Customer Service to all areas of business
- Acknowledge and process customer orders. Predominantly by email but telephonic / Skype communication with customers is often required
- Check stock availability within our supply chain
- Schedule outgoing mail/package collections for all orders along with the necessary customs forms for all orders outside of the UK.
- Take particular care of data protection and confidentiality - consistently ensuring sensitive documents are disposed of appropriately
- Handle all customer complaints in a professional manner, seeking information from the appropriate areas, sharing information and seeking a suitable resolution for both customer and business
- Updating customers with new pricing as directed by Financial Controller
- Updating customers with new products as directed by Marketing Manager
- Maintaining the Order Database (training will be given) on a daily basis
- Handle embroidery pricing and process for all requests
- Offer product suggestions to customers needing support/ideas
- Co-ordinate sample requests as per instructions from Marketing Manager and/or Commercial Director
- Prepare/pack/deliver/retrieve goods for trade shows and presentations under direction of Marketing Manager
Communicate with stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Answers and screen all incoming calls (where possible)
- Respond speedily to incoming emails/orders on a daily basis
- Handle/welcome all visitors to the office
- Collect and distribute the post and other incoming deliveries
- Respond to staff/customer questions/concerns/complaints
- Attend client meetings as requested. Limited travel in the UK may be required
Manage and fulfil general administrative tasks in support of the team
- Research price comparisons of non-inventory UK suppliers at scheduled intervals to ensure competitive rates
- Schedule/arrange deliveries/collections. Manual handling and processing of a limited number of cartons per week is required. The vast majority of inventory is delivered directly to customers and doesn’t require handling in our Leeds office
- Manage orders of stationary and other general office items
- Manage stock in the external storeroom
- Manage/maintain sample/showroom stock with direction from Marketing Manager and/or Commercial Director
- Other sundry tasks and duties as required by the Management. We have a small UK based team and a positive, proactive and can-do attitude is essential.
- Up to £25,000 basic salary.
- 28 Days Holiday.
- Free parking.
- A friendly office environment and a flexible workplace.
If this excites you and you’d like to hear more, please call Alex at POST- Recruitment or apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.