Salary £35,000 - £45,000
About the post–
POST- Recruitment are seeking a Software Test Engineer for an award-winning tech business, with a fantastic culture based in Leeds City Centre.
You'll report into the Test Lead for the business unit, but day to day your work will be within your team of 12 multi-disciplinary experts where you will be given the autonomy to determine how to best approach the testing of your applications and services.
- Participate in all aspects of product testing including extensive API testing, exploratory, integration, regression, performance, infrastructure and cross browser and cross device.
- Review product designs, feeding back and challenging to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Analyse product requirements and technical specifications to plan and execute structured, session based exploratory testing.
- Capture meaningful test evidence.
- Identify areas of functionality suited for automation, or where mocks and stubs can be created to support testing.
- Identify risks arising from non-functionals and work with specialists to facilitate appropriate testing.
- Work with teams to design monitoring to check health and availability of services.
What we need from you–
- Significant experience as a Test Engineer, Software Tester, Test Analyst or within quality assurance.
- Skills to contribute to, or create automation frameworks.
- Experience working on microservice architectures.
- Experience using version control tools such as GIT.
- Exposure to message queue technologies, Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Skills using a variety of datastore technologies.
- Awareness of continuous integration tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Junior DevOps Engineer to take a step up, or someone in Software Engineering, Service Operations, Systems Administration, or Infrastructure to join a brilliant business with one of the best working cultures in the UK.
What you’ll get–
The amazing package our client offers is too long to list, but the basics to get you excited are below.
- £35,000 - £45,000 Negotiable Basic Salary dependant on experience
- Up to £8,000 to cover relocation costs if you're applying from other parts of the UK or the EU.
- Significant learning and development time with a generous budget to spend on your own development
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Personal bonus paid out twice a year
- Company performance bonus paid out yearly
- Up to 9% pension
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV or get in touch with us ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.