Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + £15K OTE + Car
Ref Account Manager - Milton Keynes & Northampton
Location Milton Keynes & Northampton
About the post–
POST- are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager for an incredibly successful market-leader.
You will be working in the field and remotely to manage a well-established patch in the Milton Keynes & Northampton area.
What you’ll be doing as an Account Manager:
- Carrying out regular account reviews with customers to demonstrate value and ROI
- Ensuring that customers are kept in the loop with new products and services available and that they have a clear understanding of our client’s pricing structure
- Successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs
- The Consultative Sales Process you will use; connecting with the customer, in-depth requirements gathering, summarising, providing insight using data, recommending the right products and then closing business
- Offering product support and delivering training to customers
- Working closely with customers to identify opportunities for upsell of additional products that can add value.
- Keeping up to date with the current market, so that you can support your customers with challenges and opportunities.
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers
- Working closely with your Area Sales Manager, internal Account Managers and Head Office Support teams
What we need from you–
- 3+ years minimum experience in a field-based Account Manager
- Experience of selling a service rather than a tangible product
- Experience of dealing with complex data
- Experience planning a patch or sales territory
- Proven experience of overcoming price objections. Ideally you will come from an industry where you can’t negotiate on price
- B2B sales experience is essential
- You’ll have experience successfully applying a sales methodology, such as Challenger, SPIN, SNAP etc
What you’ll get–
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 depending experience
- Fully expensed company car (not car allowance)
- Achievable, uncapped £15,000 annual OTE
- OTE is paid monthly and is guaranteed for the first four months on joining
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great additional benefits, such as private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Support in your professional development and excellent progression opportunities from Account Manager to the next level
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.