POST– are working closely with one of the UK’s leading IT support and services providers, delivering cost effective and innovative IT solutions to businesses across the country.
Due to expansion, they have an excellent opportunity for a 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst to join the team and play a key role in the delivery of IT technical support to the established clients they work with.
Your main responsibility will be to provide 2nd Level IT support to clients in a timely and professional manner ensuring all calls are followed through to completion.
Your main duties in the role of 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst will be:
- Provide a positive Service Desk experience
- Provide remote technical support to clients to achieve contractual service level agreements
- Deliver a high level of customer service and a positive Service Desk experience
- Provide detailed and effective communications to internal departments and clients, adapting the information for technical and non-technical audiences
- Update Service Desk application to ensure clear concise notes are recorded, and knowledge base is updated on a regular basis
- End to end ownership of incidents / requests through to closure
- Resolve 12 calls per day (incidents / requests)
- Contribute to delivering a 70% remote resolution target
- Assess, prioritise and manage workload ensuring contractual obligations are achieved
- Ensure internal and client documentation is well maintained
- Provide a point of escalation for 1st line Analysts
- Contribute to identifying and delivering service improvements
- Incident Management of major incidents
- Make and receive telephone calls where required, ensuring customers are kept informed at all times
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Purchase Scheme
- Staff Development Scheme
- Seasonal parties and team nights out.
- Tea service and breakfast before 9.00am for those that like to start the day early.
- Flexible working hours*
- 21 days holiday, increasing to 25 days*
- Half-day extra holiday on your birthday*
- Death in service cover
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.