POST is recruiting for a Full Stack Developer to work for a growing beauty brand who provide world-class training and pioneering innovative products, services and treatments.
They are looking for a full stack developer who can build, configure, test and support all web-based systems and in-house technology. This includes the websites, eCommerce offerings and internal CRM systems. The role will also involve aggregating and analysing data and creating meaningful reports in line with business needs.
The successful candidate will work closely with various integrated systems that are a mix of off the shelf solutions and bespoke programmes (a CRM platform bespoke built in-house to be fit for purpose for a collection of Associated Companies.)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Systems Build & Development - Development of front end (secondary) and back-end (primary) of bespoke systems and software based on requirements provided, systems such as CRM, eCommerce & content websites, Magento, Sage, Infusionsoft, Peoplevox.
- System Testing - QA testing of all new system builds or amends before system releases and go live activity to ensure design and development is fit for purpose.
- Remote Support - Providing remote support of all live systems, diagnosis, fixing of bugs or problems and application of fixes as appropriate.
- Data Analysis & Reporting - Providing data analysis and reporting in line with business needs, improving functionality for managers to self-serve where possible.
- Service - Deliver Service Excellence and be there for our customers and each other supporting any channels we use to engage our customers, e.g. web, SMS, email.
- Working Together - Working together with all other business functions especially other Sales & Service Teams, Training, Marketing, Warehouse, Finance.
- Process Management - Defining, documenting, streamlining and auditing any processes used within the team area.
- Development - To regularly develop systems knowledge and skills through personal development/ coaching and be aware of any business and technological change, aware of our various systems, data that feeds in and out of them and how our systems all interface.