POST– are on the hunt for a PHP developer to work for an award-winning independent digital agency based in Leeds.
They work with a varied range of forward-thinking clients, delivering best in class digital strategy, creative and development all focused around the user. They believe in creating technology with a conscience and are passionate about creating great digital work for their users and clients while having fun in the process.
Our client is looking for a passionate and pragmatic PHP Developer who is a team player. Ideally, someone who works closely with existing front-end, back-end and, creative teams. They are looking for someone who shares ideas, helps to improve the process as a whole and has the motivation to create outstanding websites.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Build Drupal 8 websites and write bespoke modules to integrate with external services and bend Drupal to your will. As much as possible using Composer, Configuration Management and other ways to smooth development
- Create Symfony applications
- Maintain their Drupal 7 sites
- Work with the frontend team to integrate and support their work with tools and knowledge you can pass on.
- Work with producers to plan and estimate
- Participate in stand-ups, sprint planning, client show and tells
- Deploy sites and ensure they run smoothly. They're interested in PaaS and using modern hosting to improve their workflow.
- Security reviews
- Share knowledge and contribute ideas about how they can improve the way they work. They're strongest when they communicate and learn from each other.