POST– are working with one of Leeds' most respected and successful digital marketing agencies as they have a need for a full time, Senior Digital Designer to join their highly talented design team working on projects for very prestigious clients.
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will be instrumental in leading digital design and communications that work across a wide range of digital platforms. Working with the design team to deliver creative solutions that are simple, intuitive and of the highest standards.
The Senior Digital Designer works under the Head of Design and closely with the Account Handling and Production teams to ensure proper implementation within a digital environment, and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
From time to time you may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Some of the duties in your role as a senior digital designer will include:
- Act as a key support to the Head of Design to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Take a lead on producing a range of cross-platform design work. Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction, design ideas, and user experience. Executing all visual design stages from concept to final handover to developers. Being the lead decision maker on the best processes for the project.
- Manage digital design work including marketing banners, versioning, image resizing, social asset creation, internal sales decks, web pages within managed platforms and other artwork related tasks.
- Work directly with back and front-end developers to understand what’s possible and performing regular design reviews on work in production.
- Work to the highest possible, pixel perfect standards.
- Collaborate with the project teams and clients, to scope-out and deliver creative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience. Delivering a digital output of the highest quality and to brief.
- Lead calls and meetings articulating and presenting creative ideas and design requirements to clients and the wider team. With a natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- A competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000
- Personal Development Programme with quarterly reviews to set learning objectives, and annual pay reviews.
- R&D on Friday afternoons - this is time to learn new technologies and develop skills in new areas (in line with the needs of the business)
- Sociable team with lots of nights’ out
- Health Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Working hours are 0900 - 1730
- Close to the train station and they have space to park bikes outside the office
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details