POST– are recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Team Leader who is hands-on, for a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions and consultancy services who support a wide range of companies as a valued business partner, enabling IT for business growth and development.
Their success is due to their exceptional people. The company, based in Bradford, are currently a team of 20, of which the majority are technically minded. Most of the staff have been in the business for 10 years plus, due to their continuous development and an enjoyable working environment.
Some specific duties in your role as 2nd Lien Team Leader will include:
- Overall day to day management of the helpdesk.
- To provide hands-on leadership and development to all team members, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of helpdesk process and customer experience.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of the call logging system by all the team.
- Provide the first point of escalation for the support team
- Provide helpdesk statistics to senior management
- Dealing 1st/2nd level Support calls
- Call management and escalation
- Ensuring SLA’s are achieved
- Proactively working to improve help desk processes
- Effective management and development of the team, encouraging them to achieve and maintain required technical accreditations.