POST are recruiting for a Web Designer to work for a leader in the automotive industry who specialise in automotive web design, digital marketing, web analytics and optimisation, as well as building their own products and technologies that influence the wider market.
In your role as Web Designer, part of a team of 6 you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining existing websites by creating graphic and HTML content in line with briefs provided by the sales team including page layouts, site graphics, banner ads and promotional content.
- Creating new innovative website designs to ‘wow’ the clients.
- Splitting designs done by yourself or other team members down into user-friendly, mobile first websites.
- Apply a high knowledge of CSS and HTML to all work taken part in.
- Be able to write clean concise code.
- Ensure the websites comply with legal and brand guidelines, including web best practices.
- Must be highly organised, able to prioritise own work schedule and work to tight deadlines