POST- Recruitment are seeking talented Software Developers for an award-winning tech business, with a fantastic culture based in Leeds City Centre.
Our client is adding new teams to increase their in-house development capability, and they're looking to hire a top quality, enthusiastic Developers from a relevant background to work in our new teams.
You'll be joining one of the most exciting tech teams in Leeds as a Software Developer working with the latest technologies on our client's cutting edge sites and apps.
You'll have the opportunity to work with many experts to learn from, and the technical excellence you’ll bring is what we value. Salary and benefits packages reflect the high standard in our client's tech teams, with excellent training and development opportunities for Developers at all levels.
You will be self-motivated and willing to contribute to design at all levels, listening and learning from the talented people around you. Our client has a very strong culture and they genuinely want you to be a part of it.
- Turn concepts and requirements into highly available web applications and systems using industry standard languages and technologies such as Node.JS, React, PHP, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Chef and Docker.
- Implement highly modular and maintainable components across a horizontally scalable application framework designed to maximise reuse across multiple channels.
- Actively participate in application design, database design, data-flows and detailed technical design. Ensure that analysis includes the wider view of technical and business impact.
- Deliver software solutions to specification and on-schedule that are fit for purpose.
- Work with Product Owners to propose, analyse and negotiate business requirements, and translate them into technical requirements.
- Participate in the definition of scope of projects and estimates of timescales for development and maintenance work.
- Analyse functional and non-functional requirements to determine impact on technical systems.
- Balance the commercial needs of the business against the ideal technical design, proposing sound phased or tactical implementations where appropriate.
- Produce accurate and unambiguous functional and technical documentation of products, systems and services prior to and during development.
- Proactively suggest ways to improve the quality of software releases. Work with the team to ensure that development follows an agreed delivery model.
- Ensure that updates are accurate and reflect known risks/issues to enable progress to be properly reported.
- Actively support the implementation of continuous integration to enhance deployment processes in line with delivery/release evolution plans
- Mentor other Developers in your team and play an active part in knowledge sharing sessions
- You will need to demonstrate good levels of skills in relevant web technologies Node.JS, React, PHP, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Chef and Docker.
- You'll be passionate about micro-services and a lean approach with quick running tests and deployment.
- You'll feel at home working in a Linux environment.
- Previous experience developing for high-demand & high-availability environments would be a benefit.
- You'll be passionate about self-development and will want to dedicate time to ensuring you are at the top of your game.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Developer with experience in some of the following; Node.JS, React, PHP, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Chef and Docker, to join a brilliant business with one of the best working cultures in the UK.
- £30,000 - £50,000 Negotiable Basic Salary dependant on experience
- Up to £8,000 to cover relocation costs if you're applying from other parts of the UK or the EU.
- Significant learning and development time with a generous budget to spend on your own development
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Personal bonus paid out twice a year
- Company performance bonus paid out yearly
- Up to 9% pension
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV or get in touch with us ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.