POST- are working with a leading provider of cutting edge solutions and consultancy services who support a wide range of companies as a valued business partner, enabling IT for business growth and development.
Their success is due to their exceptional people. The company, based in Bradford, are currently a team of 20, of which the majority are technically minded. Most of the staff have been with the business for 10 years plus, due to their continuous development and an enjoyable working environment.
The key duties and responsibilities of this 2nd Line IT Support Technician role include:
- Installation, service and support of IT infrastructures.
- Initially office based you will be expected to resolve customer’s issues via telephone or state of the art remote management software.
- Prolonged periods of on-site work, acting as in-house IT support will also be undertaken in the West Yorkshire area.
- You will be supporting the latest technologies from Microsoft, HP and other leading vendors; you will also commission new Hardware/Software remotely and on site.
- Dealing 1st/2nd level Support calls
- Call management and escalation
- Onsite/Remote Installations
- Onsite (Working as in-house IT support)
- Ensuring SLA’s are achieved
- Proactively working to improve help desk processes
The type of person we're looking for to fill this 2nd Line IT Support Technician role:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a 2nd Line IT Support role
- Team Player
- Good level of communication, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to problem resolutions.
- Full driving licence
Skills Required include a good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Desktop/Server Operating Systems
- Networking and Firewalls
- Anti-virus Applications
- Backup Application
- PC and Printer Hardware
£20,000 - £25,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.