POST– are seeking a .NET Developer with good working knowledge of the Umbraco framework to work for our client, one of the UK’s leading agencies. Based in Leeds, their development team is growing due to organic growth and new client & project wins.
They are a business full of creative and talented individuals who connect powerful ideas, rich data, and new technologies. They create high-performance campaigns for their clients that change businesses and meet the needs of their consumers online.
This requirement is for an experienced developer who is hungry to drive successful projects for their clients. You'll be working closely with an award-winning design team, front-end developers, project managers, account managers and directly with clients to deliver world-class publicly visible websites.
The successful .NET Developer will be helping to shape the future of their client's web presence and online strategies so must be able to demonstrate experience of the successful delivery of web development projects.
Some of the key responsibilities of this .NET developer role:
- Deliver highly functional, publicly visible websites, on-time, on-budget
- Write clean, well-documented and re-usable code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Provide quotes for new work
- Assist with pitch work
- Very competitive salary
- Working in an open plan studio, you will have a dual-screen 23" monitors and a high spec machine
- Top clients
- Rewarding excellence
- Holidays and flexibility
- A great work environment
- Multi award-winning standards
- Health care and advice line
- Exclusive savings
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by POST Recruitment. The services advertised by POST Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.