POST– are working with a company whose primary aim is to build a long-term sustainable environment. They are an independent consultancy who offer a range of energy consultancy services throughout the UK to a broad range of both public and private sector clients.
They currently have a need for multiple systems developers to join the business who will be playing a key role in developing and maintaining their software & websites, in accordance with the business needs and project requirements.
Some of your duties & responsibilities in the role of systems developer will include:
- To design and code software based on specifications provided by senior company members.
- To aid in the design and specification of new and existing systems.
- To be proactively involved in system testing.
- To develop systems in line with company standards and good design practice.
- To help manage the maintenance, roll-out and upgrade of company software and databases.
- To document all programs and systems to the company standard.
- To keep up-to-date with development language changes such as .NET and acquire new skills as required.
- To participate within the companies training programs.
- To perform any additional tasks as reasonably requested by line management.