Post Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant to join a Property business with offices in Leeds.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, your key responsibilities will include:-
- Posting of income reconciliations
- Entering and paying supplier invoices
- Issuing invoices to tenants on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparing draft service charge budgets
- Producing management accounts
- Daily banking of cheques
- Documenting processes and controls
- Producing weekly debtor lists
- Dealing with banks and lenders
- Checking bank statements daily
- Preparing monthly and annual client statements
- Completing VAT returns
- Liaising with Utility companies regarding their bills
- Overseeing transactional finance
- Sending monthly debtor statements
- Assisitng with IT and the integration of systems.
- Answering queries
This is an excellent opportunity for a PQ Accountant who is ambitious and looking to work in an extremely hands on role.