This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK’s fastest growing and market leader of premium, prestige and specialist vehicles in Rental, Leasing and Sales.
Your role is to manage and drive booking and operational performance of the reservation team. Motivating, leading and driving a high level of performance throughout the dept. Development and implementation of key strategies across the department, overseeing the strategic direction of the department and ensuring the quality, motivation and commitment of its employees contribute fully to the achievement of the company’s strategic KPI’s objectives and goals.
Reporting directly to the Group Commercial Manager, full accountability for KPI’s and performance of a Central Reservations Team. Where required produce statistical data on Central Reservations performance including client dissatisfaction and key client MI where required and suggest areas where risk or opportunities exist on areas of Central Reservations function. Full responsibility for team performance and delivery of objectives relating to retail clients, website referrals and corporate client base and delivering high levels of customer service. Commercially astute with strong sales skills and be able to suggest areas of improvement based on current team performance and company performance in areas relating to Central Reservations. To coach, develop and mentor team members to improve performance and competency and ensure an appropriate succession plan is in place.
- To manage operational and booking performance of Central Reservations Team, ensuring that all referrals are handled in accordance with company policy and service standards set and that maximum conversions are achieved whilst providing a high quality of customer service.
- Driving booking performance and ensuring all staff perform to the highest standards in both conversion and customer service areas.
- Development of strategies and processes to increase efficiency and quality of service to both external clients and internal departments through effective liaison and communication. Central Reservations Manager Central Reservations Agent Reservations Administrators Reservations Implants (MK)
- Working closely with the Commercial Team in relation to new business opportunities to ensure all service levels are met.
- To lead, manage and motivate a team of staff (including discipline) to ensure productivity and attendance levels are such as required to meet agreed performance targets. To deliver training and coaching to team members to ensure constant improvement of booking performance.
- To be effective in all internal and external communications, including production of monthly reports to include client dissatisfaction MI and key client MI. Compile reports and performance data for areas of responsibility.
- Perform specified data analysis and studies as requested and develop ad hoc reporting in support of various initiatives. This would include suggestions and implementation of agreed objectives to increase volumes within this key area of the company.
- Manage admin team to ensure all daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed in line with KPI’s, SLA’s and authorise all corporate reservation credit requests.
- To undertake any other duties consistent with this senior role.
- Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience with Company Car
- Holiday: 21 Days + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles at POST- for more details. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.