About the post–
My client, a cutting edge online company are looking to recruit a Customer Support Administrator (12 month FTC) to their growing team based in central Ilkley (very close to the train station).
As a Customer Support Administrator, you will be reporting to the Customer Support Manager and be the first point of contact for all customers via telephone and email inquiries. Your key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Accurately diagnosing the contacts needs and requirements, as well as providing advice and guidance to resolve their query
- Supporting customers who would like to make a purchase and on occasion process payment over the phone
- Proactively liaising with internal teams (the Technical Team, for example) to ensure that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Proactively contributing ideas in order to identify improvements and / or solutions within the Support Team, including the development of effective self-help / self-serve tools
- Developing and maintaining the knowledge required to be an expert in the use of the products and services provided by the organisation
- Ensuring that all correspondence is focused on the needs of the customer, whilst maintaining a high quality and professional service
What we need from you–
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Administrator you must have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Experience of working in a customer service role either B2B and / or B2C
- Evidence of the ability to build strong positive relationships both internally and externally and to respond to the needs of both in a helpful and courteous manner
- Manages customer expectations and alerts to potential problems in meeting deadlines
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet delivery times
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets, whilst having conflicting priorities
What you’ll get–
In addition to a salary of £16,737, the successful Customer Support Administrators will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details