Salary £18,000 to £20,000
About the post–
My client is looking to recruit within an already flourishing team, but due to client demands they require experienced Customer Service Executives to join the team in York. This role will be 40 hours between 8am-10pm shift pattern
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service/inbound telephony experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships.
As a Customer Service Executive you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brands; and will identify new target customers to assist the dealer network in this market.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Making accurate, knowledgeable responses to customers, and providing dealers with sales opportunities..
- To regularly provide management with appropriate information, analysis and any other input relating to operations involving the above territories.
What we need from you–
- Proven customer services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Can do Attitude is essential
- Creative thinker and persuasive
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
What you’ll get–
- £18,000 to £20,000
- Great office atmosphere
- 40 hours between 8am-10pm shift pattern
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.