POST– are currently working with an outstanding opportunity to work within a ground breaking and innovative technology company.
They are looking for a Client Services Sales Executive to join the team. They are looking for
- Someone highly consultative who can listen carefully and ask insightful questions to gain a deep understanding of a customer’s needs
- A master of organisation who is highly disciplined with their usage of the CRM system
- Someone warm and friendly who can quickly endear customers
- Someone intelligent and sharp who can quickly adapt to new information and solve customer problems
- Someone who can embrace all aspects of the job, from research to cold calling to presentations
- Someone who can communicate with various levels (i.e. Decision makers, influencers etc) but do so with the consistency of professionalism within their language (spoken and written)
- Someone who is invested in their own personal career development and is keen to further enhance their skills
- Someone for whom money is a motivator, but is primarily driven by delivering a product and service that customers truly love.
Key responsibilities and tasks
New Business Development - You would embrace full ownership of the new business sales cycle, from lead sourcing to close. Leads would be sourced weekly, followed by 50-60 cold calls per week.
- The objective would be to qualify leads in both the US markets and UK markets, deliver webinar presentations, and either close the opportunities or set them up for a qualified pilot (which would be then handed over to an Account Manager).
- KPI targets will be based on number of calls, webinars delivered and pilots qualified.
- You would need to engage in effective needs analysis with influencers and decision makers within the education sector, and take the prospective client through a journey of becoming not just a customer but an advocate for Audio Notetaker.
CRM management - You will be expected to update and manage all your accounts & leads through the CRM.
- You will need to regularly update via notes and activity logs any relevant communications with contacts within an Account.
- You would use the CRM to present your opportunity pipeline to the sales team during the weekly meetings.
Brand Ambassador - As a brand ambassador, you would need to make presentations and demonstrations accurately and appropriate professionalism.
- Your communications, verbal and written, should represent this professionalism.
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Great Location
- Full autonomy
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by POST Recruitment. The services advertised by POST Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.