About the post–
POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Clinical Data Administrator to join a medical innovation company based in York.
You will be responsible for performing work in the following operational areas as directed. The items below are a comprehensive list of all planned duties of this role.
- Guarantee client satisfaction by providing exceptional service through a consistent customer focused approach, providing precise delivery and flexibility to meet customer expectations.
- Maintain positive working relationships with CT clients, Business Development Directors, Clinical Trials Study Management and key stakeholders
- Oversee site support by performing set up duties for investigator sites at the start of a clinical trial. As a backup, support site day to day activities with answering incoming phone calls and emails, issue on-demand patient reports and manage alert notifications as required by the study.
- Maintain regulatory requirement by managing documents associated with project set-up and validation activities.
- Support the Clinical Trials Study Management team in print compiling and archiving.
- Tracking of reference laboratory results and entry into CTMS according to the agreed time frames. Ensure that appropriate laboratory staffs are informed of received reference laboratory results, so that they can authorize the results in a timely manner. Filing of reference laboratory results.
- Report release from CTMS, depending on experience. Distribution of hard copy reports as required. Re-issue of reports following request from sites or Sponsors.
- All aspects of data (to include action items/CTAs) cleaning including site contact, escalation to ACM Project Manager (PM) according to the appropriate Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), resolution and sample release from the CTMS system, and filing of associated documentation.
- Facilitate logistics for incoming and outbound materials and mail for CT
- Maintain a general working knowledge of Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Medical & Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA), New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH and other pertinent regulations.
- Assist in process improvement within the Clinical Trials Project Management team by developing methods to improve productivity, service, quality, cost savings, policies & procedures.
- Participates in Clinical Trial meetings and task forces to develop standardization in the set-up process across protocols and departments.
- Participate in training to maintain relevant working knowledge of Clinical Trials.
What we need from you–
This position requires various skills and disciplines but Drive, Enthusiasm and a "can "and "will" do attitude is essential. You must require Out of the box thinking that converts into New opportunities and increased sales
What you’ll get–
- Central Location
- Friendly Office atmosphere
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.