POST- Recruitment are representing a leading Financial Services business in their search for a driven and outgoing Office Administrator.
Based from our client's flagship office in Wakefield, you'll be supporting and assisting the HR Manager and other members of the team with administration tasks.
You'll also be providing supporting the Operations and Sales Teams, together with answering phone lines and greeting and assisting visitors.
- Providing general administration support to the HR Manager.
- Providing general administrative support to the Operations team.
- Answering phone lines in a professional manner.
- Greeting and assisting visitors.
- Providing refreshments for meetings.
- Opening, sorting and distributing the post.
- Ordering office supplies, stationery (general and marketing), consumables, catering, cleaning.
- General office maintenance/contracts, general tidiness/cleanliness of the office, manage the cleaning contract and general repairs.
- Booking travel arrangements.
- Updating and maintaining various internal records.
- Coordinating training sessions.
- Assisting with arranging meetings.
- Preparing welcome packs and packs for meetings.
- Health and safety, fire alarm testing.
- Coordinating building security, issuing door entry fobs and ensuring the alarm system is maintained.
- Assisting with the ordering of Christmas gifts.
- Undertaking ad hoc duties as and when necessary
- Salary: Up to £18,000
- Development: Clear path to career progression
- Location: Wakefield
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.