Our client is a successful, global brand with a European Head Office based in Leeds. They manufacture in facilities across the world and distribute their high-quality products across six continents.
They’re looking for a Showroom Sales and Customer Service Executive who is self-motivated, highly-organised and can work well within a team. With a positive 'can-do’ attitude and the ability to work well and accurately in a busy environment, the showroom Sales and Customer Service Executive will report directly to the General Manager and day-to-day to the Customer Experience Manager and will need to multi-task across various disciplines and communicate well both verbally and in writing with the many stakeholders.
The duties for this role are:
- Maintain the London Showroom
- Co-ordinate Showroom diary relating to customer presentations and customer visits
- Offer product suggestions to both visiting and remote customers needing support/ideas and actively create sales
- Acknowledge and process customer orders. Predominantly by email but telephonic / Skype communication with customers is often required
- Maintain showroom stock and check stock availability within our supply chain
- Prepare showroom for presentations including appropriate pulling together product and food when required
- Schedule outgoing mail/package collections for all orders along with the necessary customs forms for all orders outside of the UK.
- Take particular care of data protection and confidentiality - consistently ensuring sensitive documents are disposed of appropriately
- Handle any customer complaints in a professional manner, seeking information from the appropriate areas, sharing information and seeking a suitable resolution for both customer and business
- Support field sales force with sample requests and any other support required in the field
- Maintaining the Database (training will be given) on a daily basis
- Handle embroidery pricing enquiries, liaising with embroidery exec
- Prepare/pack/deliver/retrieve goods for trade shows and presentations under direction of General Manager
- Co-ordinate quarterly product stock takes
- Communicate with stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Answers and screen incoming calls
- Respond speedily to incoming emails/orders on a daily basis
- Handle/welcome all visitors to the office/showroom
- Collect and distribute the post and other incoming deliveries
- Respond to staff/customer questions/concerns/complaints
- Attend client meetings as requested. Limited travel in the UK may be required
- Manage and fulfil general administrative tasks in support of the team
- Schedule/arrange deliveries/collections. Manual handling and processing of a limited number of cartons per week is required.
- Manage orders of stationary and other general office items when required
- Other sundry tasks and duties as required by the Management. We have a small UK based team and a positive, proactive and can-do attitude is essential