My client, a leading marketing and lead generation company are looking to recruit within an already flourishing team, but due to client demands they require an experienced Customer Service Executive to join the team.
As a major service provider, and a leading brand worldwide, our client is looking to us to recruit a Customer Service/Lead Generation Executive to provide customer service for their existing customers and drive new business opportunities for their sales team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service/outbound telephony experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships and promote our client brand via a number of sales channels.
As a Customer Service Executive you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brand; and will identify new target customers to assist the dealer network in this market.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
• Making accurate, knowledgeable responses to customers, and providing dealers with sales opportunities.
• Establish potential customers to prospect for new business.
• To regularly provide management with appropriate information, analysis and any other input relating to operations involving the above territories.
• Proven business development experience in a customer services/telesales environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
• Can do Attitude is essential
• Creative thinker and persuasive
• The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.