POST recruitment are recruiting a Head of digital strategy for an established ecom brand based on the outskirts of Leeds.
This is a newly created role to complement the existing senior marketeers and highly regards team of Marketing execs.
The position is ideally suited to an experienced in house digital manager, or agency client services (or similar) manager looking to move into a strategic, forward thinking role.
- Manage processes, media partners & internal stakeholders to deliver best in class digital brand campaigns
- Work closely with our internal creative team & media partners to deliver digital-first creative across all platforms
- Own our creative testing framework and testing roadmap to help us understand what makes a great digital creative & achieve creative excellence
- Develop and iterate on planning toolkits, templates and best practices in digital media planning and buying
- Iterate on our digital media planning process to streamline briefing from local marketing teams and improve transparency of plans. Identify pain points and implement solutions to fix them in a timely manner.
- Use your expert knowledge to support the team on wider strategic projects to improve effectiveness of our brand campaigns
- Be a thought leader and step change our in-house planning capabilities
Salary banding is £65,000 - £75,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.