Salary £50,000 to £60,000
About the post–
POST- recruitment is recruiting for an award-winning data science business based in Central Manchester.
They love their team and believe in hiring autonomous, passionate and driven people who combine talent with curiosity, a passion for life and a continuous need for self-improvement.
As part of an exciting and ambitious expansion plan, the business is looking to recruit a Commercial Sales Manager to lead the delivery of our client's commercial plan in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Play a leading role in the delivery our client's commercial plan for the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Achieve and exceed personal revenue targets in line with agreed budgets.
- Assist colleagues in the sales team to achieve high performance team output, supporting junior colleagues where necessary.
- Propose ideas and plans that can help you, the sales team and the company deliver profitable long-term sales growth.
- Liaise closely with the Product team to ensure client needs are being met as part of the platform roadmap.
- As a senior member of the team, showcase the company's values so they cascade through the business and become a core part of who our client is and how they grow.
- Work effectively as part of the senior team, taking account of the wider business perspective and keep the team fully informed of sales issues and progress.
- Prepare sales reports, attend monthly commercial meetings and present on a range of key sales issues, using relevant data and market intelligence to propose plans for profitable sales growth.
- Communicate in a clear, proactive, regular and consistent manner with your Line Manager, the CEO, the board, your team and the wider company team.
What we need from you–
- 2-3 years working within an FMCG Field Sales environment.
- Ideally your background will be from selling complex non-physical products such as data, SAAS, insight, market research. ideally from within the broad Consumer Goods sector.
- You'll be used to closing up to 3 new business customers per month with order values of £10,000 to £100,000.
- Understanding of all Microsoft, Apple and or Google office efficiency and performance tools is required. (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote).
- You'll be able to demonstrate an understanding of mainstream CRM and Sales Efficiency tools, such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, Dynamics, Sugar, LinkedIn, and email automation and nurturing tools.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Developement Manager, Field Sales Manager or National Sales Manager to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of a knowledgeable team.
What you’ll get–
- Up to £50,000 basic
- A lucrative performance based commission scheme
- Central Location
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by POST Recruitment. The services advertised by POST Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.