POST- Recruitment are recruiting for one of the UK's market-leading retailers based on the outskirts of Harrogate. With multiple 24-hour channels and one of the largest purchasers of third party teleshopping airtime in the UK, they boast a successful product portfolio and trade with over 45 Blue Chip retailers.
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within their Retail team. They are looking for an experienced Retail Account Manager to manage and grow sales across existing retail accounts in this successful, fast paced and entrepreneurial company. You would achieve this through excellent customer relationship management and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage a number of specific retail accounts - including negotiation to deliver agreed commercial objectives.
- Achieve fiscal targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Achieve qualitative performance targets around customer service levels.
- Create a development plan by account to incorporate forecasts based on business and marketing plans.
- Create, develop and deliver promotional campaigns with individual retail accounts that are consistent with their business and marketing activities.
- Collate market place information to feed into the business planning process.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates of performance against targets and forecasts, identifying key trends and specific account information.
- Communicate with the other internal divisions to ensure your account requirements are being met. These will include operations and marketing in particular.
- £35,000 salary + attractive commission package
- Car Allowance
- Company pension
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme - Childcare Vouchers and/or pension
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.