POST- Recruitment is working with one of the UK’s largest digital agency groups. We are currently recruiting for their leading digital marketing agency based in Harrogate, for an enthusiastic and self-motivate Senior Account Manager to join their team.
As experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR, they offer a full-service solution to their clients. They are extremely proud of their outstanding retention of enviable clients, which include blue-chip companies and household names, across the UK and internationally.
The Senior Account Manager would be responsible for a wide portfolio of clients, growing the relationships, identifying opportunities for up-sell to increase income, whilst also maintaining client retention rates. You will work closely with the internal Technical team, to manage client’s requests and expectations as if it were your own business that you were managing.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regular client contact
- Successfully set and manage client expectations through face-to-face meetings, phone and email communication
- Work with the client’s Management Team to understand their business strategy
- Hold an in-depth understanding of each client’s their financial status, including order value and contract renewals
- Actively identify opportunities, working with the Technical Account Management team, for additional revenue streams to increase order value from existing clients
- Gather, monitor and analyse performance data against the campaign strategy monthly, interacting with Technical Account Management team
- Engage in monthly client conference call with Technical Account Management team to communicate the latest reports
- Ensure client retention in line with business’ 80% KPI
- Work closely with New Business team to ensure detailed handover of new accounts
- Record relevant client communications within the company CRM system
- Participate in weekly ‘At Risk’ meetings, assisting Finance Team in ensuring contractual payments are made, avoiding campaign delays
- Travel to visit clients will be required