POST- Recruitment is working with one of the UK’s largest digital agency groups. We are currently recruiting for their award winning Magento agency based in the centre of Leeds, for an enthusiastic and self-motivate Senior Account Manager to join their team and assist with driving the business forward.
The role will be to build, develop and maintain a growing portfolio of clients. You will work closely alongside the other members of the team to deliver proactive account management support to existing clients, whilst helping grow the sales pipeline.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and ensuring clients understand the full spectrum of services available
- Have regular review meetings, resolve issues and keep up-to-speed with their requirements, ensuring an understanding of their business
- Recommend appropriate digital solutions and maximise the revenue potential for the agency.
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work through the agenc
- Running workshops, organising client briefings with relevant internal colleagues and writing project plans
- Scheduling work through the agency, managing the writing of specifications and development of designs through the agency
- Ensuring that all deadlines on the project plan are met and that projects are delivered and invoiced on time and to budget.
- Consistently generating account growth from existing clients in order to achieve your individual and team monthly targets for revenue from existing clients.
- Update the internal quotation system in a timely fashion on a weekly basis to enable accurate sales reporting.
- Client support on Magento
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
- Research e.g. new Magento releases, market trends, and new business
- Assist in the company’s marketing and account handling programmes by supporting its attendance at client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events.
- General administrative duties.