POST Recruitment are working with a leading retail marketing agency based in the centre of Leeds. Due to the success of the business and continued growth of the team we are recruiting for a Category Planning Manager to join the business. You will work on-site at one of the businesses major retail clients.
You will be working with a growing team of experienced retail experts, collaborating together to deliver great ideas and great results for their clients. They help to drive brand and retailer sales by creating, delivering and evaluating customer-focused campaigns, both in-store and online across a host of retail-focused marketing.
- You will be the key contact for both the suppliers and retailer. You will work with them to define their retail strategy, building creative shopper marketing plans and advise on retail media plans that will drive significant sales growth.
- Building relationships with and managing key suppliers across the Core Grocery category, ensuring their marketing plans are met for the year and delivering best in class media plans that deliver both category and brand objectives
- Working closely with trading teams to ensure promotions are planned and delivered effectively
- Coordinating in-store events (calendar/customer moments etc) for the category
- Maintaining the monthly P&L, and working closely with partner agencies to ensure accurate forecasting back to the business
- £30,000 salary
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 31 dependant on service.
- Pension & income protection.
- Death in service cover.
- Company sick pay.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.