Salary £26,000 - £30,000
About the post–
POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our client, a world leading manufacturing business based in Leeds. Working alongside the existing marketing team and the Head of UK Marketing your role will be to deliver the Digital Marketing Strategy in the B2B construction industry.
- Implement Digital marketing activities to improve the website content.
- Work closely together with other marketing professionals within the group to ensure high quality and professional execution of marketing communication activities in line with the corporate identity guidelines of the group.
- Work with Marketing Automation and Creative teams to implement Social Media growth follower campaigns.
- Support internal colleagues with the promotion of the brand and raise its profile amongst existing and new customers.
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation and Creative teams to ensure that marketing automation is fully embedded with the website and adding value to business.
- Maintain the website to ensure that it provides value to our visitors and ensure that the key stakeholders are encouraged to contribute content to enhance the health of the website.
- Ensure that the website is fully SEO optimised.
- Develop the business as a credible thought leader in the market through the development of a digital and physical Academy, including webinars.
- Create and implement creative marketing activities and campaigns to support the wider digital business objective.
What we need from you–
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- A specialist in managing websites.
- A passion for optimising website performance through SEO
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal skills)
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Good creative design skills
- Be organised and methodical
- Be proactive
- Be able to work to deadlines and within budget
- Familiar with CMS systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- A qualification in Digital Marketing
What you’ll get–
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.