Salary £23,000 per annum + £1K Loyalty Bonus
About the post–
POST– Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to undertake an initial 12 month fixed term contract with a leading manufacturer based in Leeds.
Starting in early October and reporting to the Finance Manager you will be covering the maternity leave of a key team member, maximising cashflow and reducing the risk of bad debts.
- Chasing outstanding debts by phone and email.
- Opening new accounts and obtaining trade references
- Managing agreed credit limits and assessing the risk profile of existing accounts.
- Collaborating with other departments, including Sales and Customer Services in order to resolve any invoice queries.
- Posting and allocating customer payments.
- Reconciling the bank accounts
- Reconciling customer accounts
- General admin required by the role
What we need from you–
- You'll be an experienced Credit Controller, with an outgoing and engaging personality.
- You'll have experience collecting cash, but will also understand the process of opening new customer accounts and what this process involves.
- It's a busy office with a buzzing environment so an ability and desire to work is this environment is essential.
- You'll have the confidence to make your own decisions and will be able to demonstrate how you have come to your decisions.
- Experience using SAP would be a benefit, but is not essential.
What you’ll get–
- £23,000 Basic Salary
- £1,000 loyalty bonus on completion of the contract
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Credit Controller looking to take on a 12 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.