POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Campaign Project Manager for a newly created inhouse function based in Leeds. The role offers the opportunity to blend your creative flair and passion for people with cutting edge techniques and best in class campaigns. The is an incredibly rare opportunity to join a global organisation with the feel of a cutting edge agency.
This is an ideal role for someone who likes solving problems and challenges using their creativity. You will be great at building relationships, inspiring and challenging others to deliver great work and have a nose for an opportunity. The role would suit someone who is highly motivated, who is passionate about creative ideas and who is inventive and personable. The role offers variety and the opportunity to push creative solutions in new and exciting ways.
- An integral part of the business you will act as the bridge between our clients and the agency, galvanising the agency team to deliver effective work over the highest standard which meets the objectives of the business
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, marketers and Partners that demonstrate a keen understanding of all aspects of their business and the role marketing has to play and the opportunities the agency has to support or drive initiatives forward
- Create an account plan for the agency, highlighting key opportunities, potential challenges, the pipeline of the most important campaigns requiring support and the agency's resource & response plan for these
- Liaising with wider agency teams to engage, inform and resource plan for an area's specific needs
- Leadership of the largest and most impactful campaigns for an area (working close with Campaign Project Management team members), including creation of the Agency response strategy, briefing wider Agency teams, responsibility for key status and milestone updates, ensuring all activity is focused and linked to overall objectives, monitoring key KPIs to ensure this, and being the lead escalation point for the project
- Overview of all activity being undertaken by Agency, acting as troubleshooter/escalation point where necessary
- Working collaboratively with wider Industry and Business Strategy teams to engage and drive cross Agency/campaign efficiency where relevant, spotting connections and opportunites to drive connectivity