POST Recruitment are recruiting for a PPC Executive to join a highly successful retail ecommerce business based in Leeds. Our client is a growing, well-established retailer. The company is expanding and launching new brands and product lines, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the team as a Paid Media Specialist.
My client has a highly innovative and creative culture. The successful candidate will be passionate about their career, ambitious to be part of a successful team, and driven to keep improving the business.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hard-working individual with high level PPC Advertising skills, somebody who is task-oriented and organised and wants to work in a fun but challenging environment
- Plan, manage, and implement Paid Search & Paid Social campaigns.
- Performing ongoing optimizations to meet campaign objectives, including budget management, monitoring on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, ad creative & landing page revisions.
- Utilize your analytical and data storytelling skills to identify and communicate trends and insights.
- Implement and continually test new campaigns, optimizations, tools, and creative messaging and imagery provided by the core team.
- Campaign bid optimization to meet performance goals.
- Campaign success will be measured based on conversion scale, CPA & ROI targets.
- Present campaign reports.
- Identify, execute & analyse paid search/social beta tests & new platform opportunities.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Leeds central location
- Salary up to £32,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.