POST Recruitment are recruiting for a PPC Manager to join a Leeds based Digital Agency. This niche agency work with SMEs and young brands and offer a range of performance marketing services such as PPC, SEO, and Paid Social.
Due to their continued success and growth, they are seeking new talent to bring fresh ideas to the table and compliment their already talented team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Executive or PPC Account Manager ready to take the next step into a management role. Your resposibilities will include:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies for a range of clients, including mobile and tablet campaigns
- Responsible for the day to day optimisation across Paid Search & Social channels
- Manage PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing and all social and retargeting networks
- Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
- Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients
- Managing and leading the paid team
- Carry out appraisals
- Track KPIs to assess performance, pinpoint issues and provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Produce reports for management
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.