POST– Recruitment is recruiting for a proven Marketing Manager for a well established, growing, professional services business.
Reporting to the Directors, this role is truly autonomous with the ability to take the marketing strategy and make it your own, in order to win new business, develop stronger relationships with existing clients, maintain contact with historic clients and raising brand aware of the wider business.
The successful candidate will be experienced in both traditional and digital marketing, to provide dynamic leadership to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all short and long term marketing plans in order to achieve agreed objectives and KPI’s in accordance with the Company’s strategic business objectives.
- Function as both a leader and a hands-on member of the marketing team.
- To be involved in content creation, managing social media channels, PR and other marketing related activities.
- Ability to create and manage a marketing plan for current and future years that can align tactics for acquisition as well as retention that fits within an evolving business landscape
- Write content for marketing materials including emails, blogs, print (case studies and brochures) and digital advertisements, websites, media kits, sales sheets and presentations
- Act as a brand guardian across all channels.
- Ensure all marketing communications promote the right message to the right target market and meet brand guidelines.
- Budgetary control including monthly expenditure tracking against allocated budgets.
- Over 3 years experience within Traditional and Digital Marketing, preferably coming from a B2B professional services background, as either a Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- You’ll love putting the customer at the heart of your strategy and will enjoy seeing your hard work turn into sales and brand love.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to influence using data and insight.
- Outstanding copywriting skills with a passion for creating great content.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for a Marketing Manager, or Senior Digital Marketing Executive to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of industry leading experts.
- £30,000 - £38,000
- Forward thinking Company
- 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Regular incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression and the opportunity to grow a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.