Salary £45,000 - £55,000
About the post–
POST recruitment are recruiting a Marketing Manager for a SaaS firm with a fantastic global reputation. Reporting to the CMO and leading an ever growing team of five you will manage the inbound marketing / sales funnel utilising Hubspot to an advanced (personalisation) level.
HubSpot is at the centre of the sales and marketing technology stack, and they are looking for a highly experienced HubSpot inbound marketer to take the use of marketing technologies to the next level.
- Implementing advanced automation, segmentation and personalisation techniques within HubSpot
- CRO and UX optimisation throughout the sales and marketing funnel including lead capture, engagement, and conversion
- Analysing data from HubSpot, Google Analytics and other tools to identify and deliver initiatives to drive campaign performance in all channels, including email, social media, paid media, SEO and content marketing
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure that all channels and campaigns are optimised in line with performance optimisation goals
- Working with the Sales Team to implement strategies in HubSpot to nurture and convert prospects
- Managing outsourced providers and marketing agencies
- Being the go-to person for HubSpot within the business, providing leadership to marketing and other team members on performance marketing and ABM initiatives across the client journey
What we need from you–
- Minimum four years experience in a digital B2B marketing management role
- Deep expertise in using HubSpot Marketing and CMS Hubs to drive inbound growth
- A track record of using the personalisation and automation tools in HubSpot to drive results
- Advanced understanding of website analytics and campaign optimisation
- Highly data literate; able to use HubSpot’s reporting functionality to monitor progress and identify improvement opportunities across all campaigns and channels
- Comfortable with using an efficiency-focused project management platform (we use Wrike, but again you might have transferable skills from another platform).
What you’ll get–
- SaaS firm with a fantastic global reputation
- Initial home-based working with future development of building a team
- Central Leeds location
- Up to £55,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details