POST- are looking to hire an experienced B2B Marketing Manager for an Online Market Leader based in Central London (2 days per week in the office).
You’ll be joining a high-performing, supportive team within a business that genuinely cares about personal/professional development and building a fantastic culture.
Your role will be exciting and very varied, working across multiple business units, owning multiple projects and making quick decisions as priorities change.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with multiple stakeholders from Sales Teams, Tech Teams to Senior Executives to plan and deliver marketing campaigns that will drive revenue and lead generation
- Using incredible proprietary data and research to develop content for product marketing, new product launches, industry insights, sales decks, FAQs, webinars and events
- Working closely with CRM, Creative and Design Teams to ensure the success of each campaign is maximised
- You won't be producing content for content's sake, you'll be planning meticulously to ensure you know what the objectives and desired outcomes are
- Buddying with more experienced B2B Marketing Managers to develop your own skills and abilities
- The B2B Marketing Team are inundated with requests from the wider business, so you'll be involved in quarterly planning sessions, prioritising things that will make a difference
- You'll have the opportunity to find out what you're passionate about within our client's business and tailor your role so you're focusing on what you really enjoy