Salary £30,000 - £40,000
About the post–
POST- recruitment is working exclusively with an innovative and forward thinking company that operates six distinctive lifestyle brands, this newly created Marketing Manager position to deliver the brand proposition of three of these brands.
The role includes working with team members (internal and external) to lead the PR & social plan for your brand(s), manage brand partnerships & collaborations, develop marketing collateral and support our Retail & International teams with sales and marketing assets - on and offline. In addition, you will support the wider marketing team with key marketing initiatives as required.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing, who, in conjunction, with the Marketing Director, has overall responsibility for the Brand Equity - your role is to bring these equities to life for customers - predominantly (but not exclusively) in an editorial & social context.
What we need from you–
Lead the PR for your brands and work with internal and external (e.g. PR agency) colleagues to deliver strong awareness & coverage for our products including:
- Product Placement
- Blogger / Celebrity / Influencer gifting and campaigns
- Endorsements (e.g. Which? / Awards)
- Seasonal Opportunities
- New Product Launches
- Media Alerts
- Work closely with our Social Media Manager to develop social plans for your brand(s) and create content ideas that are engaging and will build our brand equity, audiences & engagement across Facebook (organic), Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Your role will be primarily to develop marketing campaigns & come up with content ideas that will engage our target audience then to work with our Social Media Manager to align these within the overall social plan. This will include picking up on topical news and trends that relate to your brand(s).
- You will be expected to take a keen interest in how our social media posts and plans are performing on your brand(s) and to work with the Social Media Manager and our B2C team to continually find ways to improve our reach and engagement.
Marketing Campaigns, Assets & Collateral
You will take a leading role in developing key marketing assets for your brand(s). These may include:
- Campaign ideas
- Sales Presentations / Brochures for our Retail and International Teams
- Blog (future)
You will be responsible for updating the Product Pages relating to your brand(s) on our staff intranet so that colleagues across the business can access core assets when they need to.
Brand Partnerships & Collaborations
- You will manage existing brand collaborations / partnerships for your brand(s) and will decide how to best take these forward to meet our brand & marketing objectives.
- In your role, you may identify new brand collaborations that will aid us in our achieving our marketing objectives. You will evaluate the opportunity and cost/resource required to deliver this and, once approved, would become responsible for setting up and managing such partnerships.
Brand Planning & Reporting
- You will be responsible for coordinating the overall Brand Plan for your brand(s) and ensuring that colleagues from other core departments (e.g. B2C) are aware of key marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for regular (e.g. monthly) reporting on your brand(s) across the touchpoints that you manage. You will be expected to summarise the activity that has landed, review what’s working and make recommendations for how to improve our marketing activities going forward.
- You will stay externally focused and current with customer and competitive trends for your brand(s). You will look to learn from successful brands and bring in best practice.
- You will support the Marketing Team to drive our brands and new products and help out, as required, to deliver our overall Business Objectives.
- You will develop yourself and the skills of the wider Marketing Team so that we are continually improving what we do.
- Personal Attributes and Minimum Requirements
- A marketer with the right attitude - someone who has ideas and drive to make things happen.
- Marketing experience - the ideal candidate will have experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns and / or projects.
- Social - we are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about social media and understands the potential that this channel presents to brands.
- Gets things done - capable of handling multiple priorities and managing resource effectively, including the ability to react to change and adapt plans accordingly.
- Collaborative - a team player who is comfortable working across internal and external organisations to make connections and move things forward effectively.
- External Focus - an interest in seeking out best-practice and a willingness to learn from brand / category leaders to strengthen our marketing plans.
- The ideal candidate may have some experience / knowledge of building brands and equity but this is not essential.
What you’ll get–
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Great Office Location
- Good Transport Links
- Fantastic Company to work for
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.