POST recruitment is working with an award winning technology business based in the heart of Manchester, reporting into the Head of Marketing they are recruiting a Copy and Content executive.
Your audience will be new product development teams across food development and FMCG, a forward thinking group, who appreciate forward thinking articles.
- Create all B2B and B2C copy for the business
- Develop and implement a content roadmap that supports the delivery of the B2B marketing plan
- Own and develop the businesses manifesto messaging strategy, the manner in which the business talks to its target market
- Support the sales team in developing assets, case studies & literature that they need with which to engage their customer prospects.
- Passion - a genuine love for writing & crafting messaging and longer form pieces
- Self starter - a good level of proactivity, the confidence to trial pieces of content without fear of failure
- Business acumen - Understanding how their contribution affects the business as a whole. Also understanding of FMCG market dynamics and being able to relate to that in their writing
- Tech Understanding - Having a broad overview of and be interested in how the tech and platform works thus being able to differentiate between us and the competition
- Discipline - Able to work independently and keep disciplined with how they work.
- Creativity - a really interesting use of language and approach to developing written propositions.
- Proven background in creation of compelling content that helps win debate.
- An interest in the consumer goods sector.
- £22,000 - £26,000
- Central Location
- Great Transport Links
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.