POST- recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a group of fashion brands based in Leeds City centre.
The main purpose of the Brand Manager is to plan the strategy and manage the execution of the comms and product trading for all three brands including email, social and on site content. Collaborating with the merchandising, creative, logistics and fellow Ecommerce team members to ensure that effective and consistent brand comms are executed for each business.
Additionally, the Brand Manager will have the remit to support the strategy development and execution of a number of digital marketing channel campaigns, seeking to drive traffic, revenue and brand awareness.
The role will oversee the work of the Social Media and Marketing Assistant. Ensuring they maintain a good standard of work in line with the strategy provided.
The successful candidate will gain a wide understanding and involvement across all aspects of eCommerce, including; content management, user experience, analytic, merchandising and trading.
Manage the day-to-day content planning across ecommerce. Support and coordinate Commercial Calendar accordingly to retail/social media and business performance.
- Full ownership of Newsletter Flows (copy, images, production guidelines).
- Coordination amongst Ecommerce, Content, CRM and Creative team
- Full ownership of the social media channels planning out the strategy and making sure the plan is executed in line with it.
- Regular liaison with online merchandising team to ensure email campaigns reflect the latest product and promotional opportunities. This will include working alongside ecommerce merchandising in some basic reporting on sales and best sellers.
- Briefing and uploading new banners, homepage and landing pages across the site.
Help to test and ensure content is correct and of a high standard before going online. Oversee the written and graphic content of the site, ensuring information is up-to-date and fit for purpose and oversee the creative digital content.
- Support the team to make sure products are ready to go online and they have the appropriate copy, images and sizing.
- Help maintaining the visual merchandising across the site.
- Help assist the team to analyse and make improvements to the customer experience and user journey on the site.
- Adhoc website support and administration such as competitor analysis, customer care and other projects.
- Assist with bug-fixing, identification of website issues, and liaise with our web developer on projects and tasks.
- Managing the work and ensuring completion of tasks of the Social Media and Marketing Assistant.
- Complete Ecommerce reporting for the brand using Google Analytics and in house reporting.
- £22,000 to £26,000
- Great Office Location
- Short from the bus and train station
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.