Salary £22,000 to £26,000
About the post–
POST- recruitment are recruiting a Marketing Executive for a Leeds based niche manufacturer, who distribute on a global scale.
The Marketing Manager is looking for a can do attitude, ideally graphic design skills, a thirst for learning and growing, self confidence, organised and able to mange marcoms activity.
Objectives of the role:
- Support the delivery of the marketing strategy for the UK business by working closely with the Marketing Manager and the UK management team.
- Implement marketing activities across all channels and media according to agreed plans, timelines and budgets.
- Work closely together with other marketing professionals within the Group to ensure high quality and professional execution of marketing communication activities in line with the corporate identity guidelines of the business.
- Support internal colleagues with the promotion of the brand and raise its profile amongst existing and new customers.
- Create and implement marketing activities and campaigns to support sales growth and new market opportunities.
- Develop marketing collateral and information to launch new product introductions and to support sales to new customers or market sectors.
- Manage, create and implement local content for online communication (website, email and social media etc.)
- Use specific software to 1/ support catalogue/brochure/price list/advert generation (e.g. PIM, Adobe Creative Suite e.g. InDesign, PhotoShop…, Excel), 2/ use online communication tools (FirstSpirit for web, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hootsuite, Mailchimp…), 3/ use analytic tools (e.g. Piwik), 4/ use a new CRM system and 5/ use any other internal software as and when required
- Monitor and analyse current and future market trends and competitor's products and services. Provide updates to the wider team on activities through reports, email updates and presentations.
- Identify/research new target markets working with Business Unit Managers and their sales teams.
- Carry out internal and external surveys to identify customer/colleague feedback or assist in defining new business requirements and to continually improve our business performance to our target customer base/markets.
- Support internal communications by producing copy for Internes and InPractise magazines, creating information for the noticeboard, 'round robin' emails, training manuals etc…
- Write briefs and liaise with external agencies such as print/mail house suppliers or creative agencies when work needs to be outsourced.
- Provide any other duties commensurate with the job and grade.
What we need from you–
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal skills)
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Be creative
- Be organised and methodical
- Be proactive
- Be able to work to deadlines and within budget
A qualification in marketing of either:
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Proven experience in a B2B manufacturing environment
What you’ll get–
- £22,000 to £26,000
- Good office atmosphere
- Fantastic Transport links
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.